Monday, November 16, 2009

Photography

Since I started working at the portrait studio, I have been craving to go out to play with some portrait photography of my own. I have been learning a lot at work about posing, angles, and lighting. Unfortunately, I do not have a super duper nice camera like the studio, so I have to make due with my point-and-shoot. (Maybe Santa will bring me a sweet camera this year....ahem.) So on Saturday I took my friend Ashlee out in the freezing cold to take some pictures. Oh, and I got a goofy new hat. Haha.








And then Saturday night we made homemade pizza! Yum!
And I just want to let everyone know that I will be returning to Nampa for the winter months. So if you or if you know anyone who is looking for a cheap photographer for engagements, babies, seniors, or whatever, refer them to me! With that said, if anyone wants some family photos taken to make Christmas cards with, I will be home next week for a few days for Thanksgiving and we can take some then! Let me know!

2 comments:

Chadster and Brittster said...

I'm reserving you for our Christmas card photo.

Hartleys said...

I want some family pictures when we are home for Christmas. Pencil us in. :)