Sunday, September 7, 2008

In the Burg!

I made it to Rexburg safe and sound and have moved in to my apartment. I start classes tomorrow! I went to church today and got a calling on the first Sunday! I am the activities representative for the Relief Society...don't ask me what that entails. So far I can stand my roommates...but it's only been like three days so we will see. You all know that I'm not used to living with girls, nor do I get along with very many girls. Haha. My diet for the last three days has consisted of cereal, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and red vines licorice. I will cook later in the semester.


Here is my little tiny bedroom that I GET to share...

...and tiny closet I GET to share...

...bathroom for six girls...

...the mess...

...family room... I will let you know how my first week of classes go!

7 comments:

Justin & Allison Harmon said...

Hey what apartment complex are you living in? It's much newer than the one I lived in. Kinda cute and fun....hope you enjoy it, and good luck with your first week of COLLEGE!! Woo Woo!

Heidster said...

I'm living in Kensington Manor. Nobody really knows where it is, its right across the street from the girls' dorms, just barely off campus. It's a pretty nice apartment for college housing, so I guess Im pretty grateful. Haha.

Kimberly and Chris said...

It's rough living with that many girls, I won't lie. But, it is definitely fun when you want it to be! Just get out and have fun, don't waste too much time studying. I would have enjoyed college a lot more if I had done that my first semester instead of my last! Lots of love, Kimi

Hartley Family said...

your room is SO cute! It all looks really nice for a college dorm room- lucky girl!!! Good luck with classes! You'll love it all! College is the best!!!!!

Hartley Family said...

Oh.....AND- living with six girls is NOTHING! I lived with 25 girls in my sorority house for TWO years and I survived. You'll be fine! It's a blast!

Justin & Allison Harmon said...

I know where that is...kind of around the corner from where I lived. I had a few friends that lived there...they were pretty nice.

Ben and Krystle said...

HI Heidi, Wanted to let you know that I added your blog to mine. Looks like you are having a blast up there!! Good luck in school
Krystle