Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm still alive

So I don't have any pictures...but I thought I would just let you all know that I am still alive and going...somewhat. I really can't complain, my school load is pretty minimal for college level, but I still don't get very much sleep. Who would've guessed with a bunch of college kids? I slept through class for the first time this morning...whoops.

Roommates are pretty good...they get on my nerves every once in a while but I guess I am learning patience and temporance. I am having fun...trying to meet new people but its hard.

My favorite class is my Family Recreation class, it is super fun! We meet twice a week and one day is discussion and the other is a day just for activities and I love it. The activities are super fun and even the discussions are interesting. Acitivity day is also run by the students and tomorrow is my day to plan and operate. The assignment is arts and crafts, so I planned a bunch of drawing activities...wish me luck.

I also really like my photography class. Well, actually class is pretty boring but I love taking pictures, so its the only time that I can look forward to my homework. My last assignment was to take pictures of my favorite things. Here are a couple of my photos...


Another class that I really enjoy is my Women's Health class. It is really more like a personal health class in that it is designed for the students to improve their own well being. I mean I've aready had to change my diet to eat healthful foods and I have to exercise...so it is a life changing class, really cool.
I really should be trying to sleep...since I have class at 8 in the morning.


5 comments:

Hartleys said...

Heidi, great update. I am glad to hear you are alive. Your classes sound like fun! Hang in there, it sounds like you are doing just fine!

Kimberly and Chris said...

Sounds like things are going well. I would have loved to enjoy one class as much as you enjoy yours! Keep having fun, you only get the experience once.

Chadster and Brittster said...

See you this weekend. Tennis? Wii style of course.

Heidster said...

wii for sure! and some real tennis would be awesome...i've been practicing here in rexburg!

Tyler and Aubrey Hartley said...

ONE LOVE!!!

-Aubster