Thursday, October 9, 2008

There's No Place Like Home

So I've discovered that I'm a homebody. Who woulda thought? I've already gone home 3 times in the 5 weeks that I've been here...that's probably not a good sign. Living with girls is a challenge. Does anyone know an apartment complex in Rexburg that would let me live with boys?

Well I have some more photos for my photography class...but they are not my greatest because I haven't put a lot of time into my assignments. My last project was "Color." About the only time I found was while I was grocery shopping as you can tell...






1 comment:

Justin & Allison Harmon said...

i like the oranges, lemons, and limes.....they look lovely. :) and don't worry...i didn't get to go home a lot...but i went to my Grandma's house in Blackfoot almost every weekend when I was in Rexburg. I probably should have tried better to stay and make better friends with my roommates and neighbors though....what can I say though...I liked being with family.