Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Homemaker

For some odd reason I've been having the urge to cook a lot lately. Weird. So on Sunday I attempted some of Mama Hartley's glorious bread dough. The process was grueling since I didn't have a mixer and/or more than two feet of counter space. I started the dough at 9am and everything was finally done at 5pm. Seriously an ALL day activity. The result was amazing though. I made rolls and then a few cinnamon rolls and I think I might have done better than mom. I don't know, we will have to have a bread bake-off. Winner gets a tropical vacation? Yeah?



So in order to complete all of the rolls I had to come home from church after Sacrament meeting...and did I go back? Uhh...well Maria and I decided to go to the gardens on campus and take a few photos. It was fun to practice my photography. Here are a few of the good ones.




I have two days left of the semester! Woo hoo! I finished my last project yesterday and I have only one final which is tomorrow. I probably have one of the easiest finals week ever. I will be home in Nampa on Thursday night and I have seven weeks off before the fall semester. Can't wait to see everyone!

No comments: