Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Soundtrack of My Summer

Summer semester is coming to an end. How do I feel about it? I have no idea. My thoughts are as follows:

Excited to go home and spend time camping, rafting, and four-wheeling with family
Sad to be leaving Rexburg and my roommates
Excited for some of my classes like Stats and Communications to be over
Sad to be done with my fun classes like Canoeing
Excited to go back to work and get a tan
Sad to leave my free and crazy college life
Excited to eat for free for seven weeks
Sad to leave my college ward
Excited to spend time with my singles ward in Nampa
Sad to have to get new roommates in the Fall
Excited to do some training at the Rec for the triathlon and soccer

But these last two weeks are pretty much crazy with finals, projects, packing, cleaning, etc. So Once I get home I will post some pictures of my summer adventures.

2 comments:

kira lee said...

well we are excited to have you back!

Anonymous said...

i freakin love yoU! i'm so excited for my best friend to come back to me!! *hehe* ♥ you!