Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Blog Be Gone?

So since Brittney gets to complain about nobody commenting on her blog...I want to complain a little too. I was thinking about just getting rid of my blog because I don't really think anyone reads it anyway...if I do delete it I will probably start a photography blog instead. Not that anyone would look at that blog either. So if you want me to keep updating this blog, tell me. If I don't get any response...well...I know that at least my Heavenly Father loves me.

7 comments:

Chadster and Brittster said...

Oh Heidster...don't be silly. How else am I supposed to know what's going on in the Burg?

Here's one for keeping the blog!

Tyler and Aubrey Hartley said...

i thoroughly enjoy reading your blog! But in the end you have to follow your heart.

Hartley Family said...

I read your blog!!!!!!

Justin & Allison Harmon said...

I read your blog too!!!

4 barkers said...

i read your blog also. but i would also love to see your pictures to!

Elizabeth & Matthew said...

I read your blog. I'm not big on commenting though. I guess I should start so people continue their blogs. I still need you to teach me how to use photoshop so I can edit my pics once the baby is born. How long are you home for??

Heidster said...

Jeremy and Natalie want a photoshop tutorial as well so maybe we will have a little class haha. I am here until around September 8. just a few weeks. :)