Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Summer of Adventure

My summer is almost over. Heading back to Rexburg next Sunday and I start classes on September 10th. I didn't really post a lot during the summer semester so I wanted to share some of my adventures in an overview of the last few months. These are obviously not in chronological order. Here are some of the highlights:

Visiting Yellowstone and watching Old Faithful erupt

Sleeping on a giant haystack.

Exploring an abandoned old farm house

Tanning and swimming with Maria

Lots and lots of country dancing

Fourwheeling in Silver City

Visiting Shoshone Falls with Mom and Dad

Lots of swimming since it was the only way to keep cool with no air conditioning

Floating down the Snake River on these $2 specials and then hitch-hiking back to the car

Visiting California for the Fourth of July

3 comments:

Tyler and Aubrey Hartley said...

awesome summer!

Hartley Family said...

um....hello- what about seeing your wonderful family from Seattle? Was that not a highlight! :)

Heidster said...

of course it was a highlight Joie! but I was focusing on my semester in Rexburg...sorry if I made you feel left out. Love ya.