Sunday, October 4, 2009

General Conference

My roommate Lauren got four tickets for the Saturday morning session of General Conference. So we drove down to Salt Lake on Friday night, stayed in a hotel, went to conference, and visited some friends in Provo.

On the way to the conference center.


At the conference center, we asked a nice sister missionary to take our picture.

MoTab!


After the morning session we went to lunch at Zupas in Salt Lake where I got to see my roommate Amber from summer semester. So good to see her! I miss her lots.

And then we headed to Provo where we watched the afternoon session of conference. Afterward we went to dinner at a little diner called Sammy's. We got our Polaroid picture taken and put it on the wall!


I got to see my good friend Remington, who is going to BYU while we were in Provo.

And this was soooo not on my diet....but how could I resist? Oreo mint pie milk shake, potato fries and fry sauce as well as sweet potato fries with a sweet sauce. Sooo good!

3 comments:

Travis and Bridget Shumaker said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. your room mate, Lauren. She sits in front of me every MWF in my money management class. that was so weird. really weird. it sounds like you enjoyed conference weekend and I'm so glad you did. We need to hang out sometime. haha

Amber Irene said...

So this sammy's place. my friend calee's sister is engaged to sam. the guy who owns it. :D

Amber Irene said...

NOT as much as i miss you!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE