Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I Got the Job!

Yesterday I called JCPenney to check on the status of the job. She said she hadn't made a decision yet, but I let her know that I was still interested. Later that evening I got a voicemail and she put the background check through and once that is done she will start scheduling me. Sooo....I guess I have a job! I am pretty excited about this since I love taking photos and working with kids and families. Now lets just cross our fingers that I get time off for the week of Thanksgiving. Ha. By the way, this is just a seasonal job for the months before Christmas, so it will be perfect for the semester.

3 comments:

Justin & Allison Harmon said...

Congrats!

Elizabeth & Matthew said...

Congrats! That's awesome. I'm sure you will do great and have fun too! Good Luck!

Kimberly and Chris said...

Congrats! That will be such a fun job!