Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Evolution of Hair

Yesterday I was browsing through the pictures on my phone. And I realized how many different hair cuts, colors, and styles I have had in the last few years. I added a few from my computer photo library to really show the multiple changes. (Sorry they aren't exactly in order.)


Today: Growing it out long again, and I just colored it really dark, also growing out the bangs.


August 2009: my natural reddish brown color, starting to grow it out.


Christmas 2008: basically black in color, really short bangs.

Fall 2007: Cut 16 inches off right after taking senior portraits.

Spring 2007: Really long, really blonde, and long bangs.


Summer of 2008: Got some bold highlights on top of dark brown.


Spring 2008: Sometime before graduation I covered the old blonde with a reddish brown.

2 comments:

Tyler and Aubrey Hartley said...

You are much more daring with your hair styles than I am. It helps too that everything looks fabulous on you!

Chadster and Brittster said...

My fave on you is long medium brown with a few highlights.