Monday, January 25, 2010

Toesies


The other day I painted my toes. I don't do that very often, because it is just a hassle! But today was kinda boring...work, workout, sleep. Sometimes posting everyday is extremely difficult because I just didn't do anything really worth posting about...so if you have any ideas of what you would like to see on my blog, let me know!

P.S.: I hate my feet. Actually, I hate FEET. Period. I don't care if you are a foot model, your feet are still disgusting. Another reason why I don't paint my toes very often.

3 comments:

Ash Mills said...

For your next entry...I would like to see YOU...LAYING in snow with a scarf wrapped around your head.

You asked.
:)

Heidster said...

Well...sorry to break it to ya Ash...but there's no snow here. I know I live in Idaho and all, but there's no snow in Nampa. :)

Ash Mills said...

Okay...the NEXT one is a picture of a leaf on a teapot.