Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Semester

So Spring semester started last week. I am living with some of the same girls I lived with last summer. This includes Maria, Amber, and Ashley. I have one new roommate Jessi (the tiny one on the bottom left) and I think it will be a super fun semester.

We are living at American Manor. We got one of the split level apartments that are really popular within the complex. There are three bedrooms, all with their own bathroom within the bedroom. I love it! What I don't love is the 80's purple velor couches with gold trim that they have had since the apartment complex opened. Not to mention the love seat is literally a hole...you sit on it and your bottom is touching the floor...no exaggeration.

My class schedule includes: Accessible Recreation, Personal Health and Wellness, Family Foundations, Motor Development, and Winter Mountaineering (Yes, WINTER Mountaineering in the Spring...it's the best time of the year for mountaineering in Idaho because there is still snow in the mountains with low Avalanche risk and easier climbing since it isn't powder). Also, next block (which starts in June) I will be taking Soccer, Rock Climbing, and hopefully Outdoor Photography.

I know it sounds like I just play all day...which I kind of do...but hey, why not have fun? Men are that they might have joy!


P.S. I just deleted my address because I realized that my blog is not private and I don't want me or my roommates to get killed or stalked or something...so if you want to send me mail let me know and I will send you my address. :)

4 comments:

Tyler and Aubrey Hartley said...

I think I've got to change majors. My next semester includes microbiology, microbial genome annotation, genetics, and evolutionary biology. Oh and my fun class human dissection.

Anonymous said...

I WANT TO SEND YOU MAIL!!!! i miss you! hopefully i will be there soon!

Joy said...

Great picture! Can't wait to have them all come visit mama Hartley!

Elizabeth & Matthew said...

I remember those couches!! Do they have the black wood on the arm rest part?? We used to color the scratches in with permanent marker. I lived there 7 years ago! WOW-that makes me feel OLD!!!