Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weeks

I'm trying to take things a week at a time. It's working well so far.

Sunday: In the morning I had the Professor's hike (3.5 mile mountain hike). And then I assisted with the men's circuit training class and then the regular circuit training class after that. Then I had open weight room. After which I headed to the states for church. I've been a total ward crasher, showing up to random wards and telling everyone my interesting "story." Last week I went to the San Diego singles ward. And I always enjoy my Sunday afternoons with Amber.

Monday/Tuesday: Relaxing time with Amber and Maria. Singles' ward family home evening. Bowling and friends. Breakfast at The Yellow Deli. Wonderful.



Wednesday: Started my morning assisting the "Par Cour" obstacle course. Then I helped with the set-up for the Hydro-Fit class. Craig Stuart, the founder of Hydro-Fit, was here for the week. His classes are very full because he is a great teacher. He is also one of the main reasons I am here at the Ranch. Thanks to Mom who works for Hydro-Fit and has done lots of things with Craig, he was my connection. I also assisted with the Ranch Bootcamp class and lastly I had sand volleyball in the afternoon.

Thursday: Professor's hike in the morning. Then I took H20 Sports Conditioning and The Wave. Great classes by Craig. Thursday was Britta's last day of her internship so we went to tacos for lunch with Kevin, Marcos, and Manuel (they call it "the crew"). And lastly, I had open weight room until it closed.

Friday: I didn't have to do anything in the morning, so I took that time to work on my online class. Then I had circuit training, water polo on the noodle, and open weight room.

Saturday: It was "Saturdays at the Ranch" day. This means that people from San Diego or surrounding areas can come down to the Ranch for one day and see what it's like. So on these days, there are more classes and hikes than there usually are on Saturdays. So I had a pretty busy schedule. I taught stretch class in the morning, checked and restocked the first aid packs, Navigator program, afternoon Woodlands hike, and posting the guest sign-up sheets.

Sunday: Morning Professor's hike, assisted the circuit training class, and open weight room. Then I headed to San Diego for church. And at church I found an old friend from my recreation management classes. She just moved down to San Diego for her internship, crazy coincidence! She was nice enough to let me hang out at her place for a little while and have dinner. Once again, thank goodness for wonderful members of the church.

Monday: Me and Maria ventured to Legoland! It was so cool! There were amazing sculptures and "cities" made out of legos. There were even some pretty fun rides. More pictures will be on Facebook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GEEZE, Darth has a huge buldge!