Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Big Rigs

Funny comment of the day: "Oh...are you the one with the 'big rig' with Idaho plates?" ...Keep in mind I drive a Ford Escape, small SUV. I don't think this lady has ever seen a big rig. Ha.
Feeling more confident and refreshed, today was a good day at the Ranch. No hikes today. After breakfast I attended a "Stretch" class because next week I will be the assistant for some of those classes. I then went and observed the "Circuit" class to see how they run that because I will also be assisting in that next week. I should have just done the circuit for my workout...but I didn't. Then this afternoon I taught Zumba. Another interesting experience. In case you are unaware, the Ranch runs on week-long guests, spanning from Saturday to Saturday. So each Saturday we receive new guests, typically. This week, I got a pretty full class of about 15 participants (last week was only around 10 participants). And they continue to amaze me at how uncoordinated, un-athletic, and unable to follow choreography they really are. Ha. And after Zumba I swam a couple laps in the pool and laid out in the sun. Hoping to fit in with the locals with my tan soon!

2 comments:

Ash Mills said...

Mama Ashley says, "Please wear sunscreen."

Hartleys said...

Lovin all the updates!