Friday, August 12, 2011

Tamales


No...I didn't go out for some real Mexican food. Unfortunately. I will do that soon. But last night they had tamales for dinner, and tamales are my favorite Mexican dish, but not these tamales. Of course, spicy shredded beef was replaced with some kind of vegetable something or other. Bummer.
Yesterday morning I was a shepherd for the Quail hike. And then I taught another Zumba class! Class was great! I had about 20 or more people show up, even a few repeaters from the day before. They were all super enthusiastic and energetic. Afterwards I got many compliments and people really seemed to enjoy the class. Awesome!
I'm always drenched in sweat following Zumba, so I headed to the pool for a Hydro-Fit deep water class. After lunch I showered and just relaxed for the rest of the day. Another highlight of the day was the wonderful news that baby Olivia Joy Hartley has entered the world!

No comments: