Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Pescado

Like I said before, the Ranch is completely organic, vegetarian, calorie-controlled cuisine. One thing that keeps me sane is that they serve fish most nights for dinner. Also, there is always cold milk and cereal available for breakfast. Now, if only I could convince them to serve me cereal for dinner. ;)
Tuesday morning I was a shepherd for the Quail hike. Then I helped with a stretch class. Later I attended a Hydro-fit deep water class and a "Sculpt and Strength" class. I also finally got to meet my actual supervisor because he's been on vacation for two weeks. He seems pretty nice, I haven't had a lot of time with him yet, so we will see. 
Today I did not have to hike, which was kind of nice because I was able to sleep in a little later. And then I helped in the office. I helped with proofing the schedule, printing out and organizing posters and sign-up sheets. After lunch I taught Zumba to a class with a grand total of 4 participants. Ha. And my supervisor came and watched for a few minutes which was kind of nerve-racking but I think it went fine. Afterwards I helped out with sand volleyball and then jumped in the pool because I was so hot. Still working on that tan!

1 comment:

Hartleys said...

Post some pictures of the resort. And your tan. Love and miss you. :)